To ensure everyone’s safety at Magic Space Indoor Playground please follow our Safety Rules
- Magic Space is a socks only environment. You can purchase socks at the entry if you forget to bring your own.
- Parents/Guardians are responsible for supervising their own children. Magic Space is not responsible for your children’s safety or any injuries that may result from unsafe play and inappropriate use of playground equipment.
- Please ensure that your children are free of illness before coming to Magic Space Indoor Playground
- No outside food or drinks are allowed, with the exception of formula for babies . Food and beverage can be purchased from our cafeteria. If your child have certain dietary needs, please explain these to our staff member before entering so we can accommodate your needs.
- Magic Space is a nut aware facility. As much as we wish our suppliers cannot warranty the products are nut free. Please ask for our nut free separately packaged products.
- No chewing gum allowed in the facility due to choking hazard.
- No costumes, sparkles or sharp object on clothing or body are permitted in order to preserve the safety and longevity of our equipment. Loose hanging strings and jewelry can get caught in play equipment and may cause injury.
- Please empty all items from inside pockets. These items can easily fall out on our equipment and be lost .
- Do not allow children climb up or play in front of slides. A child could be struck by someong coming down the slide.
- Do not allow children to jump off the equipment.
- Do not allow children to climb onto Velcro wall’s protective sides.
- Do not bring any toys into the structure play area.
- In order to maintain a safe and welcoming environment, management reserve the right to refuse entry or terminate your visit at any time.
- Rules & Policies are subject to change as management fit to operate safely. Please inquire further if you have any questions.
NO CLIMBING ON NETS INSIDE OR OUTSIDE PLAY AREA
9056-22 Avenue SW