Our utmost priority at Magic Space is keeping our visitors safe. As we navigate the COVID-19 pandemic, all of our decisions are based on the guidelines provided by Alberta Health Services (AHS) and the Government of Alberta.
Our parties are fun for Kids and Parents
The deposit is nonrefundable
Every guest in attendance must wear socks. If anyone has forgotten socks we will have them available for purchase.
Face mask and social distance are highly encouraged. A must until Stage 3.
All participants and parents of participants are required to assess theirs and their child’s health using the Government of Alberta’s COVID-19 Screening Questionnaire before visiting the facility.
Hand washing and hand sanitization will be required upon entering and exiting the facility.
Magic Space Single Family Party/playtime – $100.00/10 kids (30% off Monday to Thursday ) from June 14, 2021 to July 12, 2021
- Entire facility for 10 kids with a maximum of 30 people (kids and adults)
- For 2 hours an extra $10/child if more than 10
- 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM, 12:30 PM to 2:30 PM- Monday, Wednesday and Thursday
- 1:30 PM to 3:30 PM, 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM and 6:30 PM to 9:00 PM – Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Please do not stay longer than your scheduled time so we can be prepared for the next party.
- 1 juice box and 1 snack/child, cold and hot water, coffee, tea
- Microwave, fridge, plates, cups, napkins, and cutlery
- Bring your own cake or cupcakes
- $20 deposit, nonrefundable. No holding without deposit.
- WE CLEAN UP
- Online booking only
- In order to reserve a spot must fill up the waiver on our website
- Bring your own food- No nuts or peanuts.
- If food or cake is left in our facility we will discard it to the garbage (for safety reasons)
Magic Space Evening Private Party – $599.99 +GST (10% off Monday-Thursday except statutory holidays). –NOT Available yet
- includes entrance fee for 70 people
- entire facility from 5:30 PM to 9:00 PM
- 25 juice boxes, cold and hot water, coffee, tea
- microwave, fridge, plates, cups, napkins, and cutlery
- bring your own cake
- $150 deposit, nonrefundable but a credit note will be issued if you cancel your party with up to 2 weeks prior the party. With less than 14 days notice no credit will be issued.(NO EXCEPTIONS).No holding without deposit. A minimum of 2 weeks notice is needed to change the date or time of your party without forfeiting your deposit. If the date of the party is going to be changed twice no more credit will be issued (even if is more than 14 days notice).
- WE CLEAN UP
- Please email for availability
- In order to reserve a party you have to fill up a waiver on our website(IF YOU NEVER DID BEFORE) than call us for the deposit (online booking is available).
- All guests with children have to fill up the waiver on our website or a simplified paper one at the time of their arrival at the facility
- Food orders on the email only
- As we close at 5.00 p.m. we need 30 min. to clean and set up the party room and the entire play area so please do not arrive before 5.30 p.m. we won’t be able to accommodate you. The organizer of the party will be allowed in the party room for extra decorations at 5:15 p.m.
- 9:00 p.m.-9:30 p.m. wrap up the party (take food left overs and gifts to your car)
- After 9.30 p.m. 50$ charge is going to be applied for every 30 minutes
- We don’t provide to go containers if you bring your own food
- Cake in party room only
If you wish to bring your own party food, snacks, beverages (anything except birthday cake) a $50.00 surcharge will be applied for food allowed. No nuts or peanuts.
- if food or cake is left in our facility we will discard it to the garbage (food safety regulations)
- 3 options regarding the food: 1.Bring just cake or cupcakes , 2.order the food from us (prices on the website)3.bring your own food than is going to be an one time $50.00 charge .